Demos (Requires QuickTime)
links the different aspects of the Service process including:
- Quotations, Jobs, Invoices, Credits
- Document Templates
- Job Planner
- Labor Scheduling and Dispatch
- Standard and Recurring Maintenance Jobs
- Agreement Contracts
- Warranty, Manufacturer Returns
- Serialised Tracking of Equipment and
- Model & Equipment History, Rentals
- Purchase Requisitions
- Sub Contracting
- Work In Progress, Profit Analysis,
- Financial Distribution Statistics by
Service Manager Features
- Manage employee resources using
"Job Manager". With drag and drop tools, view workloads, plan
allocate resources, record estimates, & reschedule employees. Adjust
estimates with actual times when realized, then retrieve labor directly
into Jobs via "Time Manager or Assignment Entry".
- Use the time recorder to time bill. Then
apply that time directly to a Phase within a Job, or use a
"Template" to invoice a customer directly.
- "Microsoft Explorer" style
Header, Phase and Billing Group nodal hierarchy.
- Track the progress of detail lines. Each
Item or Service has (4) quantity fields. Supply, Estimate, Posted to
Date and Outstanding quantities.
- Detail line entry types include
Sub Contractor and Standard Services or Items.
- Line Entry modes, include Supply,
Credit/Return, Credit or Debit monetary adjustments.
- Enter UPC Codes.
- Assign Job Status & Job Priority.
- Equipment Custom Fields, Model Graphics.
- Fault Analyzer includes Symptoms,
Faults, Solutions Knowledge Base and Registry. Assists in the diagnosis
and resolution of problems real-time.
- Apply receipts directly into Accounts
Receivable. Auto deduction of Contract/Agreement Cover.
- Ready to Supply, Posted & Document
- Check percentage complete for Job, Phase
or Billing Group based on outstanding revenue or cost.
- Totals accumulate from detail lines.
View profitability analysis by Job, Phase or Billing Group.
- Service Manger incorporates standard
ACCPAC® multi currency and language resource libraries. Multi currency
totals (by revenue), propagate right through to Job totals in both
source and functional currencies.
- Overhead and Burden can be applied to
Job Totals via a choice of allocation methods selected in company
- Identify value of outstanding work
and/or back orders.
- Serial Number Tracking. Warranty Expiry
& Manufacturer information.
- Unlimited Notations that include Objects
such as E-mail, Web URL’s, Files of any format registered and
"Follow up" Notes.
- Unlimited Customer Contacts.
- Work In Progress accounting is a
standard feature. Recognize income and related costs for a job at job
completion or manually.
- Set up standard Jobs, Invoices, Quotes
and Billing groups that can be used as "Templates".
- Create and schedule recurring jobs or
maintenance jobs and agreements using powerful scheduling tools.
- Job and Resource Planners allow you to
picture at a glance Jobs in the system and resources allocated
respectively. Multiple query tools help to identify trouble spots, find
available time slots, plan future requirements, review estimated job
completion times, and generally organize & control your business
resources effectively with simple to use drag and drop tools.
- Analyze Job Response, Duration and
Efficiency, and view results in a simple to understand graphical
- Set up special Rates for Services or
- Use various Allocation Methods to track
Revenue Cost, and Commission information on employees, for detailed
reporting and statistical analysis.
- Use up to (10) definable Customer types
to Categorize Customers into Suspects, Prospects, Clients etc...
- Enter Non stocked items on Quotations
for subsequent Inventory validation.
- Metering and Maintenance of equipment
incorporate Actions that can be linked to criteria for Condition
testing. Volume readings can be handled quickly and efficiently via a
Process Meters function.
- Labor loading percentages are available
to take up labor on costs and other employee contract or award related
- Organize your Customers into Zones by
- RMA’s and Warranty management include
shipping information and turn around time, exchange/rotation tracking,
fault information, and materials requests.
- Full Warranty Claims process highlights
profitability of Warranty Contracts.
- Transfer equipment between sites,
rentals and inventory (equipment history details are maintained).
- A complete History Audit is maintained
for both Sites and Equipment, empowering Customer Service departments.
Includes powerful Query and Filtering tools.
- Agreements/Contracts can be set up to
cover multiple sites, and/or multiple equipment. Specify percentages of
cover required, and amortize agreement revenue via a balance sheet
account called unearned agreement revenue. Set-up agreements based on
Usage. eg. (24)hrs. available.
- Customize your Forms with "Seagate
Crystal Info. Report Writer" the standard reporting tool used for
Specification & Transaction Report writing.