Demos (Requires QuickTime)
- Flexible additional-cost support
- Purchase Orders operation with or
without ACCPAC Inventory Control
- Easy reconciliation of the Payables
Clearing account with a Payables audit report
- Powerful audit trail capabilities
- Automatic creation of purchase orders
- Customization features that tailor
Purchase Orders to unique business needs
- Powerful transaction processing
- Two costing methods for the default item
cost: Vendor Cost and Last Unit Cost
- Full multicurrency functionality using
the add-on Multicurrency module **
- Full integration with Inventory Control
and Accounts Payable modules
- Internet enabled
Powerful Purchase Order Processing
- Enter active purchase orders, standing
purchase orders, future purchase orders and blanket purchase orders.
- Enter multiple receipts on a single
invoice. Users can add additional costs for one, several or all receipts
on the invoice.
- Automatically update amounts spent and
remaining on each blanket purchase order as additional items are
- Use two costing methods for the default
item cost – Vendor Cost and Last Unit Cost – for added flexibility.
- Enter details to order items from
multiple vendors or without specifying vendors on a single requisition,
and then automatically create purchase orders for each vendor.
- Create one purchase order from multiple
requisitions, selecting the requisition details by vendor number and
Inventory Control vendor type.
- Leave purchase orders open indefinitely
until all items are received, or cancel any remaining ordered items at
- Quickly receive items from multiple
purchase orders on a single receipt.
- Print requisitions, purchase orders,
returns and receiving slips as entered, or at a later time.
- Use designated non-inventory item
numbers for one-time purchases, office supplies and any non-inventory
- Enter drop-ship addresses for items
shipping directly from the vendor to any address, inventory location or
- Automatically receive all items on a
purchase order at once, or receive partial purchase orders, entering
quantities only for received items.
- Receive items with or without first
entering a purchase order for those items.
- Post multiple receipts to individual
purchase orders for ease of processing.
- Process adjustments to quantities, item
costs and additional costs directly on the receipt or the return, rather
than as separate inventory adjustments.
- Enter additional costs (such as freight
or duty) on a single receipt for received inventory items from multiple
vendors, and easily create a separate invoice for each vendor.
- Specify additional costs on received
inventory items (such as freight and duty) and allocate the charge by
quantity, weight or cost. Allocation may be entered manually or expensed
to a General Ledger account.
- Create messages you can use when sending
purchase orders and returns to your vendors by e-mail.
- Record the return of items and
reallocate additional costs to the remaining items received; expense the
costs to a General Ledger account; or leave them as originally
- Automatically create invoices during
receipt entry or enter them separately in the Invoice Entry notebook.
- For complete audit control, track
employees that request item purchases.
Automatically Create Purchase Orders
- Use Tax Services to handle all tax
computations and reporting related to purchases, and maintain all tax
authorities and classes.
- Automatically create location-specific
purchase orders from ACCPAC Inventory Control reorder information to
give you effective inventory management for multiple warehouses.
- Include all items on the sales order,
those items that have a back-ordered quantity, or those items that have
an insufficient inventory quantity.
- Choose to consolidate item details or
list all details on purchase orders created from Order Entry and
- Include the Order Entry sales order
number for each item ordered.
- Automatically create purchase orders:
- From Inventory Control reorder data.
- For specified vendors using
Inventory Control's vendor types.
- From Order Entry orders to fill
customer sales orders. Include all items on sales orders or only
those items that have a backordered quantity, or items that have an
insufficient inventory quantity.
- To ship items directly from the
vendor to the customer
Customization Features Tailor Purchase
Orders to Unique Business Needs
- Quickly create templates of standard
information to speed data entry.
- Define any number of additional cost
codes for efficient entry of standard costs.
- Choose the type of Inventory Control
item cost to display as the default cost on Purchase Orders
- Add as many as eight optional fields to
Purchase Orders transaction windows to track additional information such
as package shipping number. ***
- Enter quantities using any unit of
measure defined in Inventory Control. Order items in one unit of measure
and receive items in another unit, with automatic conversion.
- Use security to restrict access to
Purchase Orders windows, as well as costs and quantities on invoice and
credit note adjustments.
- Accumulate statistics and history by
user-specified periods, and retain that information for as long as
- Print requisitions, purchase orders,
receiving slips, returns and mailing labels using standard Purchase
Orders formats, or design custom forms and reports using the built-in
- Easily reconcile General Ledger accounts
using audit reports.
- Use VBA workflow solutions so employees
can generate and approve purchase requests via e-mail.
Full Multicurrency Support Using the
Add-On Multicurrency Module **
- Full multicurrency functionality to:
- Enter purchase order transactions in
- Print analytical reports and posting
journals in vendor currency or in your functional (home) currency.
- Uses integrated Accounts Payable vendor
information, including tax group and tax status, terms, 1099 reporting,
and remit-to locations.
- Creates invoice batches from Purchase
Orders invoices, credit notes and debit notes in Accounts Payable.
- Makes it easy to add new Accounts
Payable vendors while entering purchase order transactions, or to add
vendor records later.
- Integrates with Inventory Control to
update and track item quantities on a purchase order for any number of
locations, for efficient inventory management.
- Integrates with Tax Services to handle
all tax computations and reporting related to purchases.