Demos (Requires QuickTime)
- Flexible invoice and cash processing
- Powerful audit trail capabilities
- Easy customer account management
- Quick review and analysis of receivables
- Complete, customizable reporting
- Full multicurrency support using the
add-on Multicurrency module **
- Drill down from General Ledger to
- Drill down from Accounts Receivable to
- Pure Web-based or traditional ACCPAC
Accurate Management of Customer Records
- Organize customer records quickly and
- Create customer groups for statistical
and reporting purposes.
- Maintain separate numbers for the
customer and the contact in your customer records.
- Create an unlimited number of ship-to
locations for each customer.
- Specify for each customer whether to
allow a partial shipment of items.
- Create a new customer and ship-to
location when entering an invoice.
- Set up your customers for shopping on
the Web through eTransact.
- Enter an unlimited number of customer
comments, each as many as 250 characters in length, with expiration and
- Accumulate customer statistics, and
retain that information for as long as you need it.
- Flag records as inactive if you want to
stop using them on a daily basis but wish to retain them in the system
for historical and reporting purposes.
- Handle both open-item and
- Set up any number of control accounts to
assign to customers.
- Set up billing cycles to print
statements and charge interest for groups of customers.
- Maintain as many open batches as
necessary and decide when they are ready for posting.
- Maintain customer e-mail and Web site
Flexible Invoice and Cash Processing
- Maintain an item price list for
- Drill down from General Ledger
transaction history to Accounts Receivable transactions and then to
originating Order Entry transactions.
- Import transactions from other
accounting systems or applications.
- Drill down from the customer’s
transactions and receipts in Customer Activity to the originating
transactions and receipts.
- Print invoices, debit notes and credit
notes individually as you enter them, or print them in batches.
- Create summary or detailed invoices
using the item price list, and have the taxes for both calculated on a
summary or line-by-line basis.
- Set up and schedule any number of
recurring charge invoices for fast invoicing of monthly charges.
- Update recurring charges automatically
by amount or percentage.
- Send statements and invoices to your
customer’s billing address, customer’s e-mail address or contact’s
- Use the Reminder List capabilities of
the System Manager to remind staff to process recurring invoices.
- Create messages that you can use when
sending statements and invoices to your customers by e-mail.
- Enter adjustments during receipt entry
to fully resolve transactions in a single process, or enter adjustments
separately as required.
- Automatically create adjustment batches
to write off small account or transaction balances.
- Use Quick Receipt Entry to enter cash,
check and credit card receipts for both customer and non-customer
accounts with minimum information to create your bank deposit.
- Use Receipt Entry to enter and apply
receipts to customer accounts or directly to General Ledger accounts.
- Set up single or multiple payment
schedules for invoices; define discount terms and due dates for each
- Define distribution codes to speed data
- Assign invoices proportionally to as
many as five salespeople.
- Track sales statistics for each
- Choose whether to charge interest on
overdue balances or individual invoices.
- Reinstate invoices by returning posted
Powerful Audit Trail Capabilities
- Keep details of all fully paid
transactions and print them when needed.
- Maintain complete details of your
statements letting you reprint your statements at any time.
- Print and review complete transaction
details, including details of receipts and adjustments applied to the
- Print a journal of the entries posted in
each posting run.
- Keep complete transaction history for as
long as you choose.
- Choose the information that will appear
in the General Ledger reference and description fields.
Quick Data Review
- Perform on-screen aging and preview
- Review up-to-the-minute information
including current balance, last activities and complete transaction
- Review current and historical
transactions, as well as detailed statistics for each customer account.
- Display customer receipts by bank or
status and drill down to review all applied documents.
Complete, Customizable Reporting Forms
- Create custom invoices, statements and
- Print Aged Trial Balance, Overdue
Receivables, Customer Transactions, Customer List and Statistics, and
General Ledger Transaction reports using sorting and selection options
to zero in on desired transactions.
- Create your own reports.
- Print different dunning messages for
each aging period and different sets of messages with different
Full Multicurrency Accounting Support
Using the Add-On Multicurrency Module**
- Compete globally with full multicurrency
support including the ability to enter invoices and apply receipts in
- Revalue open transactions as exchange
- Print reports in both the customer’s
source currency and your functional (home) currency.
- Integrate with other financial
applications, such as Order Entry and General Ledger, to make a
comprehensive management solution.
- Create general ledger batches directly
in General Ledger, or create batches that are ready to import to a
general ledger at a remote location.
- Post transactions to General Ledger in
consolidated form or with full details.
- Create general ledger batches
automatically during posting or as needed.
- Use Common Services to maintain all bank
and currency information.**
- Use with Tax Services to handle all tax
- Share customer information with Order