Demos (Requires QuickTime)
- Accurate management of vendor records
- Powerful transaction processing
- Flexible cash disbursement
- Full multicurrency support using the
add-on Multicurrency module**
- Complete, customizable reporting
- Drill down from General Ledger to
- Drill down from Accounts Payable to
- Pure Web-based or traditional ACCPAC®
Accurate Management of Vendor Records
- Organize vendor records quickly and
- Create vendor groups for statistical and
- Create remit-to locations for each
- Create a new vendor and remit-to
location when entering an invoice.
- Establish if vendors are subject to
1099/CPRS reporting and set defaults.
1099/CPRS amounts without closing
- Enter an unlimited number of vendor
comments, each up to 250 characters in length, with expiration and
- Accumulate vendor statistics and retain
that information for as long as you need it.
- Flag any records as inactive if you want
to stop using them on a daily basis, but wish to retain them in the
system for historical and reporting purposes.
- Delete groups of inactive vendors
quickly and easily.
- Maintain vendor e-mail and Web site
Powerful Transaction Processing
- Drill down from General Ledger
transaction history to Accounts Payable transactions and then to
originating Purchase Orders transactions.
- Identify invoices by invoice number,
purchase order number or sales order number.
- Drill down from the vendor’s
transactions and payments in Vendor Activity to the originating
transactions and payments.
- Maintain as many open batches of
invoice, payment and adjustment transactions as necessary.
- Import transactions from other
accounting systems or applications.
- Automatically distribute invoices to as
many general ledger expense or asset accounts as you require by defining
- Set up and schedule recurring payables
for invoices that you pay on a regular basis.
- Use the Reminder List capabilities of
System Manager to remind staff to process recurring payables.
- Calculate tax for vendor invoices even
when the tax is included in the invoice amount, or manually distribute
- Trap duplicate invoice numbers.
- Define as many as eight optional fields
for invoices, vendors and remit-to locations- using the add-on Optional
Fields and Validation Tables module.***
- Adjust open invoices during payment
- Drill down to invoice history during
- Reapply old credits and payments to
existing invoices and debits.
- Apply payments by selecting invoices
from a list or by entering numbers directly.
- Enter the invoice and payment at the
same time with cash invoicing.
Check Processing Power
- Generate and print system checks, with
or without payment advices, for current payables and forced transactions
that you select for payment.
- Process checks to prepay invoices that
you have not yet received.
- Print checks individually as you enter
them, or generate batches of checks and print them all at once.
- Generate separate checks for each
invoice, or create summary checks.
- Reinstate invoices by reversing posted
- Print checks in English, French and
Flexible Payment Controls
- Hold individual vendor accounts so
transactions will not be paid.
- Force or withhold payment of individual
transactions, control the maximum payment amount and/or exclude specific
- Change the discount percentage or amount
as required and establish standard payment selection criteria for
creating check batches.
Powerful Audit Trail Capabilities
- Keep details of all fully paid
transactions and print them when needed.
- Print a journal of the entries posted in
each posting run, listing key pieces of information you can use to track
- Keep complete transaction history for as
long as you choose.
Full Multicurrency Accounting Support
Using the Add-On Multicurrency Module**
- Enter, post and report transactions in
any currency your company uses.
- View account balances and print key
analysis reports in both vendor’s source currency and your functional
- Apply cash to invoices in any currency
and recognize exchange gains and losses at the same time as invoice
- Calculate unrealized gains and losses
for open transactions as exchange rates fluctuate.
- Integrate with other business
applications, such as General Ledger and Purchase Orders, to make a
comprehensive financial management system.
- Create general ledger batches directly
in the ACCPAC General Ledger or create batches that are ready to import
to a general ledger at a remote location.
- Use with Bank Services for true bank
statement reconciliation, facilitating the management of multiple banks
and bank information. Bank Services integrates with Accounts Payable and
Payroll to track checks, handle the reversal of checks and keep an audit
trail of all payments.
- Use with Tax Services to handle all tax
computations and reporting, and maintain all tax authorities and tax