Demos (Requires QuickTime)
ACCPAC Advantage Series Order Entry
handles your order entry, invoicing and tracking needs.
ACCPAC Advantage Series Order Entry
enables you to enter orders, invoices and sales returns, and print invoices,
credit notes, order confirmations, picking slips and shipping labels. You
can track transaction details and sales information onscreen and via printed
reports. Order Entry integrates fully with Inventory Control and Accounts
Receivable, so you always know your inventory levels and the status of your
customer accounts. Because it runs through a standard Web browser, you can
handle all of your order processing anytime, anywhere using an Internet
ACCPAC eTransact is a complete Web
store solution that integrates seamlessly with ACCPAC Advantage Series. This
powerful package provides businesses with robust business-to-business (B2B)
and business-to-consumer (B2C) e-commerce capabilities in a single,
easy-to-use business-to-everyone (B2E) solution. eTransact makes it
easy for new and existing customers to "serve themselves" by
shopping and placing orders on the Web.
- Powerful order processing features,
including future orders and quotes
- Extensive inquiry capabilities
- Multicurrency support using the add-on
Multicurrency module **
- Integration with Inventory Control and
Accounts Receivable modules
- Sales commission calculation and
- Unlimited comment and instruction
specifications for each item on order
- Backorder quantity maintenance
- Multiple inventory location sales
included in a single order
- Includes optional B2B and B2C Web
storefront (additional monthly charges apply)
Powerful Order Processing Features
- Enter active orders, future orders,
standing orders and quotes.
- Maintain quotes with separate quote
- Add new customers on the fly when you
enter orders, or add customer records later.
- Assign sales proportionally to as many
as five salespeople.
- Use multiple payment schedules and other
payment terms defined in Accounts Receivable.
- Edit and invoice partially shipped
- Use password-controlled override of
- Print quotes, order confirmations,
invoices and credit notes as you enter them, or print them all later.
- Print picking slips for selected orders.
- Include serial numbers with order
- Recall invoice information when issuing
- Print messages as long as 250 characters
on order confirmations, picking slips and invoices.
- Create messages you can use when sending
order confirmations, quotes, invoices, and credit notes to your
customers by e-mail.
- Track manually entered orders and those
entered through eTransact.
- Look up base, discounted or marked-up
sales prices by customer and item.
- Use prices with as many as six decimal
- Look up inventory item status, such as
quantity on hand, quantity on sales order, quantity on purchase order
and quantity available to ship, while entering the order or invoice.
- Commit a quantity to a specific order to
ensure the quantity is guaranteed to be available for shipping.
- Send partial shipments to customers that
- Automatically ship all goods on an
- Include taxes in the selling price.
- Look up alternate items during order or
- Default to best selling price.
Extensive Inquiry Capabilities
- View sales history by customer or
inventory item during order and invoice entry.
- Accumulate statistics and history by
periods that you specify and retain that information for as long as you
- Keep complete transaction history.
- Review current and historical
transactions, orders, invoices and credit notes.
- Let the primary salesperson review and
reprint customer invoices and credit note transactions and orders.
Customize Order Entry to Your Business
- Define order templates with standard
information to speed data entry.
- Set up any number of miscellaneous
charges to speed invoicing.
- Define as many as eight optional fields
for orders, invoices and credit notes.***
- Specify whole or fractional quantities
on orders, if fractional quantities are used in your inventory.
- Enter order quantities using any unit of
measure defined in your inventory.
- Use customer types on orders that
correspond to as many as five markups or five discount price levels per
item and price lists defined in Inventory Control.
- Track sales commissions from each
invoice, using as many as five commission rates, based on increasing
sales amounts for each salesperson.
- Calculate commissions based on sales
amount or margins.
Multicurrency Support Using Add-On
Multicurrency Module **
Enter orders and invoices in customer
- Specify the default unit of measure when
- Enter prepayments in any currency.
- Print transaction lists and posting
journals in customer currency or in your functional (home) currency.
Full Set of Reports and Standard Business
- Print standard quotes, order
confirmations, invoices, picking slips, credit notes and shipping
labels, or design your own forms and labels using the built-in report
- Specify the number of labels for
individual orders and invoices.
- Print management reports including:
- Order, invoice and credit note lists
- Posting journals reports
- Order action reports
- Aged orders reports
- Salesperson commission reports
- Sales history reports (summary or
detailed) by customer, item or salesperson
- Sales statistics
- Uses Accounts Receivable customer
information, including price lists, customer types, tax groups and tax
statuses, ship via, FOB point, primary ship-to and payment information.
- Uses the new contract pricing
capabilities of Inventory Control by automatically using the contract
price established for the customer.
- Automatically creates Accounts
Receivable summary invoices for revenue and costs.
- Uses Inventory Control for quantity and
cost tracking, centralized order processing for any number of locations,
pricing and inventory management.
- Uses Tax Services to handle all tax
computations and reporting.
- Gives you more control over tax entry.
Taxes can be added automatically or entered manually. Tax groups can be
changed even after postings.
- Automatically processes Web orders by
integrating with eTransact.